I finally was able to get my wife to stay here (she normally likes staying on the Disney properties [although this is on property ....]). Right off the bat she liked it. The staff greeted us at the door offering to handle everthing. The room upgrade we had put in for wasn't available but they made up for it by offering me other options when I explained that I had my family (normally stay for business). My son and wife LOVED our room as did I. We took advantage of room service and the business floor breakfast (club member so don't know if there is normally a charge) food is good. They have a general store downstairs that saved the day with a pizza for my sleepy son after a day of Jedi training as well as restocking us before leaving. I just can not say enough about how much I like this hotel for the price. The price difference between here and a disney owned property is HUGE. We were able to do so much more.
They have "green" AC that worked well. However, tip make sure you pull all the curtains close before leaving so it will hold air in. Still we left another hotel in Clearwater where we had a bad experence with the green AC and the balcony. This one seemed to be more user friendly.
On the negative side. I HATE when hotels block the TVs from letting me hook up external devices. We enjoy hooking our camera up at the end of the day to review our pictures. Also I am NOT going to order a 30 minute show for my son (TV channels don't often have shows we will let him watch). He watches while he goes to sleep (so normally makes it 15 minutes) or when we are getting our final things together to leave in the morning. The end result is he watches on the small DVD screen. Hyatt doesn't do this so I don't understand why Hilton does it.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton In Walt Disney World Hotel
- Hilton In Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Walt Disney World
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Extra Magic Hours hotel, guests of the Hilton enjoy an extra hour early or three extra hours in the evening at select WALT DISNEY WORLD theme parks. Relax in two outdoor, heated swimming pools, children's spray pool or tropical outdoor spa. Savor a variety of cuisines at one of the seven restaurants and lounges, including the world famous Benihana's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.