The location of this hotel was in the heart of everything. Beach was very close along with many restaurants, bars, stores and shops. The hotel was super cute. Our room was #144 which overlooked the Tiki bar and although it was loud, it never caused a problem for us. We did have to climb many stairs to get to our room (which we called our "tree fort"). We were pleasantly surprised with our King Suite that was given to us since we paid for the Standard room. The room was a bit outdated and not the cleanest but we dealt with it as we are not complainers (just wear your shoes). The only thing that was a turnoff for us was the unfriendly staff. Not everyone, mainly the clerk at the office and a couple of the bartenders. Perhaps they were just burned out from Spring break? Very affordable and we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Lighthouse Resort Inn And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.