A resort should have multiple options for dining and entertainment. There is only one full service restaurant with a boring overpriced menu. The rooms are suites which is nice for a longer stay with a family but for the price I would get a standard room at ritz Carlton . That said, this is also not beachfront nor is there a walkway like the Weston next door. The advertising was not accurate or what was delivered. For $400 a night I expect a lot more.
Also the service was horrendous. They ran out of towels at the pool and for hotel rooms. They did not make a crib available on arrival as requested which caused us big problems with sleep times.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.