EVERYONE WAS EXTREMELY FRIENDLY STAFF AND GUESTS .
Wish we could have stayed longer,very relaxing 4 day. Staff is very helpful with any questions you may have from where Togo for dinner or what time the cruise ships leaves AWESOME TO WATCH LEAVE.Close to everything, I would suggest renting a car , makes getting around easier parking and WiFi are FREE not like other places. Landed at 1 pm in the pools by 2 pm
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-City Center Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.