This hotel was fantastic! Not only is it clean, it has interior hallways, the staff and service were impeccable and in the morning they have hot breakfast with waffles cooked to order included with your stay! Hotel is right on the ocean and most rooms have a view. Only issue with our room was we couldnt make the TV work when we returned to the room around midnight, there was no remote and no power cord for the cable box but the front desk staff remedied that situation immediately and cheerfully. We will most definitely stay in this hotel again! They offer a variety of room types and sizes but we opted for the cheapest which was $62 and it was more than adequate and impeccably clean!
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel Fernandina Beach
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel
- Seaside Amelia Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn Amelia Island, Florida - Fernandina Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Choice Among Amelia Island Hotels...Discover one of Amelia Island's newest Inns located beach side on the Atlantic Ocean. A charming coastal retreat, Seaside Amelia Inn is a wonderful oceanfront boutique hotel. Begin each day with a satisfying complimentary breakfast. Enjoy our Ocean Front Rooftop Terrace available 24 hours to our guests and is perfect for hosting small groups. Our Inn also has small conference rooms that can accommodate small corporate meetings. When not on the beach, enjoy our outdoor courtyard and pool deck.Just a short ride from Jacksonville, Florida and located only a few blocks from historic downtown Fernandina Beach, you can take the time to discover the little things that make this Island a special place to vacation.Things To Do on Amelia IslandWhile you stay with us, enjoy the lovely sights and maritime adventures to be found all over Amelia Island and the surrounding area. As a wonderful family vacation spot, you'll find plenty of things to do, from horseback riding on the beach to kayaking to exploring historic Amelia Island.Diverse adventures await you and your family on the water and beyond. There are over 50 attractions where you can explore the rich history, culture and coastal beauty of Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach. Whether you love mini-golf, shopping or snorkeling, you will find the perfect way to relax, indulge and explore. Take advantage of all that Amelia Island offers to ensure you have a fantastic, memorable vacation.Day Trip Ideas - While you're here, spend the day at one of the many historic attractions, where you can explore the island's history, go fishing or swimming and hike along the beautiful Florida coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Seaside Amelia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.