I highly recommend getting one of their condo suites with full kitchen, fireplace, plenty of room for the whole family! Diego at the front desk hooked it up with a nice room with a view of the beautiful mountains and pool. We loved our stay at the Holiday Inn and the Westside Cafe is the best in town, must try their green chilli, off the hook! We will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - Apex Vail Hotel
- Holiday Inn - Apex Vail Hotel Vail
- Vail Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Apex Vail Hotel is a remodeled multi-million dollar hotel. As a Vail Quality Holiday Inn, the amenities on-site match those of a 5-star resort. On-site you will find three popular restaurants of varied cuisine from sushi to Italian, a breathtaking cozy lobby lounge, richly appointed hotel rooms and mountain style condominiums , as well as a massage studio for an affordable yet luxurious experience. We pride ourselves in offering our guests a truly unique combination of outstanding products and guest experience combined with value. The Holiday Inn Apex Vail Hotel is located just minutes away from Vail Village and offers a free shuttle service to the Vail Ski Mountain throughout the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.