This hotel was simply perfect for what I was seeking...a convenient base for exploring the nearby Joshua Tree National Park. I got a very good rate on line and was apprehensive since Travelodges can vary tremendously in quality. This one is an older sprawling resort. Possibly considered state of the art in the 1960's it is now...just an above-average Travelodge with a particularly nice pool area. I was given a huge room, sparsely furnished and dated with two doors -- one to access the pool and one to the parking space behind the complex. There was a pool sitting area fenced off from the actual pool. the room had a microwave and fridge. Wifi worked well and was free. The bathroom was also a bit dated but huge. Cleanliness was average. Yucca Valley has plenty of supermarkets and shops to do self-catering, plus there is the whole array of standard chain restaurants along the road west into town.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Yucca Valley Hotel Yucca Valley
- Travelodge Yucca Valley Hotel
- Yucca Hotel Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Travelodge Inn & Suites. Travelodge Inn & Suites offers resort like accommodations. Onsite is the largest hotel pool in town, Free Wi-Fi, Continental Breakfast. Also on site is the Kimi Grill & Sushi Bar, a delicious favorite in town. At Travelodge Inn & Suites our new rooms are over-sized and are larger than normal hotel rooms, decorated with all the modern amenities. We also have new renovated enormous extended stay suites which are approximately 800 sq ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Inn & Suites - Yucca Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.