Stayed here for the very first time after reading positive previous reviews; I had to experience it myself. To see is to believe! yes, indeed it delivered my expectations. First off, the location is bar none-it was easy access to the freeway and very easy to find. The architecture of the building was very nice and brand new looking; as we were driving up to the drive way, I was already impressed of the cleanliness of the surroundings that's a plus to me! Then we checked in, the staff were friendly & welcoming..nice a +. So we parked in the garage it was bright and well lit..for safety reasons? that's a ++ to me & fam. Went up to the room, from the elevator to the hallways to the room..impressive. Clean, clean, clean! +++. This is very important to me coz I am just a clean freak! Got into the non smoking room...voila! very impressive I might say..very super mega CLEAN! and very NICE! Ahh, the room was just perfect for us..Love it! The bed was very comfortable, soft, CLEAN linens and smelled good. The bathroom was stunning very elegant, modern and CLEAN!! Ok, breakfast was good same HI Express continental breakfast..satisfying & filling; could not complain. Then, time to check out..the only disappointment is the person in the front; the lady staff was not very friendly at all..didn't greet me when I say "hello, I'm checking out" didn't say anything, didn't acknowledge me or didn't even look at me! she had no eye contacts w/ the customer..hello! and work in the front desk? excuse me. So I thought okay she must have had a bad night last night or something. She looked unhappy and mad. Overall, our stay at this particular HI Express was GREAT and very happy we chose this hotel. We would go back and stay here again and again..hopefully with a smile from the front desk particularly to the one I mentioned. If you are looking for a comfortable, Super Clean & beautiful hotel to stay in..Pick this one!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Cruz Hotel
- Holiday Inn Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can relish the comforts of home when you choose to stay at our Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Santa Cruz. Our hotel's location offers easy access to the Boardwalk, picturesque beaches, towering redwoods and terrific shopping. Our new Santa Cruz, CA hotel is the perfect starting point for a trip to Northern California.Corporate guests appreciate our business amenities and the location of our hotel in Santa Cruz, CA. We are located near local businesses such as Plantronics, Santa Cruz County Offices and UC Santa Cruz. We offer free high-speed, wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center, so you can stay productive while you travel. You can enjoy a barefoot stroll along the beach, thrill rides at the historic Santa Cruz Boardwalk or a visit to the Surfing Museum because our Santa Cruz hotel's location is perfect for a California vacation. The family might love a ride on the Roaring Camp Railroad through the Redwood forest. It's easy to take a vineyard tour, indulge in shopping at the Capitola Village or take a stroll along the Santa Cruz wharf.Our hotel in Santa Cruz, CA has outstanding amenities like a well-equipped Fitness Center, a Sauna and a sparkling, outdoor pool and guest patio. Our contemporary rooms pamper you with HDTV and iPod docking stations. There's even a free, hot breakfast. Discover why we're the best choice among hotels in Santa Cruz, CA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.