The hotel building is probably a bit old. It may take some time figuring out all the entrances and turns. However, it's clean and convenient.
The staff was very friendly and professional, especially the front desk.
The rooms are clean. You also get a refrigerator and a microwave. The only issue was TV: you can only watch it from the bed.
Internet is fast and reliable.
Very good sleep quality. The mattress was almost as good as I have at home, which happens very rarely. In addition, it's very quiet. Since I had a jet lag coming from the East Coast, I was able to go to sleep even at 9 p.m.
The gym is better than most hotels: in addition to the usual treadmills, there is a weight lifting machine. The only minor issue is you have to ask for the TV remote at the front desk and bring it back.
Full breakfast. However, the choices: it's pretty much the same omelets and pancakes every day. There were also a few days when they ran out of half of their juices.
Free parking. Can't say there was plenty of it, but I could always find a spot.
The hotel is very close to the airport. I can't say it's a bad neighborhood; it's a residential area with plenty hotels and restaurants around, as well as quick and easy access to highways 101 and 880. However, it definitely smelled like sewer outside, and that is probably the reason why I am not staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Jose International Arpt Hotel San Jose
- Holiday Inn Express San Jose International Arpt Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Jose
- San Jose Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose International Airport. We are conveniently located 1.8 miles from the airport with easy access to major highways. Complimentary airport shuttle service available. Here for a convention? The light rail transit system is only two blocks away, which provides easy access to downtown San Jose, the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, and the Santa Clara Convention Center. Our hotel is perfect for the corporate and leisure traveler, offering renovated rooms and exceptional service. Here on business? We are in the heart of Silicon Valley, surrounded by several distinguished companies such as Siemens, Agilent Technologies, and Intel. We are just minutes away from the brand new eBay, Inc. facilities. If you're looking for a getaway, our hotel offers discount tickets to the world famous Winchester Mystery House. We are a short drive away from Paramount's Great America, and located just 30 miles fromSanta Cruz Boardwalk and beaches. .Whether it's relaxing in our pool and spa, an invigorating work out in our fitness center, winding down with a latest release pay-per-view movie, or working from your room with our high-speed Internet access, you are sure to enjoy your visit to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Jose International Arpt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.