It is very close to main street, walking distance. The rooms are clean & comfortable. We used the hot tub many times. There is a restaurant on site which just opened up. They have a wonderful seating area out front which we all sat there thru-out the day. Very close to shopping & other eateries. This is our 2nd stay & I will return. This hotel is very close to the San Mato entrance to Camp Pendleton, which is why we stay there. We had lots of down time & stayed at the hotel alot with family. We would just hang out in the front seating area, walk down to the shopping or pubs.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Clemente Hotel San Clemente
- San Clemente Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 72 room full service hotel in historic San Clemente. Enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean or take a stroll through downtown past the shops and restaurants to San Clemente Pier or San Clemente Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.