I was up with some coworkers for our company retreat in October and was not impressed in the slightest. The service was good but the rooms were certainly not up to par with the price. The furnishings were old and tattered, the tv old (not flat panel or flat screen), and the bathrooms were worst of all - a stark white hospital bathroom with one tiny, metal, airplane sink and no counter space. I have stayed at numerous places in Sonoma/Healdsburg area including Sonoma Mission Inn, Healdsburg Hotel, Kenwood Inn - all luxurious with wonderful service. To be honest, I've stayed at Holiday Inns that were more luxurious than The Inn at Southbridge. Had we paid in the $100 range per night then it would have been fine but this was not the type of hotel I expect when I pay over $400/night. Some good points - the service was good and the pool/fitness center excellent. I will say that they were extremely prompt addressing my concerns/complaints and told me that they were currently upgrading many rooms. However, if they are well aware that the rooms need updating/modifications than they shouldn't charge the luxury prices to begin with.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Southbridge Hotel
- Inn At Southbridge Hotel St. Helena
- Southbridge Inn
- Southbridge Napa Valley St. Helena, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southbridge Napa Valley is located on Main Street in the historic town of St. Helena in the heart of America's most famous wine growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Southbridge Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.