The rooms are much nicer than the Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame, which is just down the street. I had to log into the internet, using the hotel's access info every 3 minutes...literally...so I finally gave up. I had asked the front desk about the internet problems twice and both times, they said they would check on it and call me back...which never happened. The front desk staff were cold.
But if I am in need of a hotel in the area, I would choose this one over the walk of fame HI.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles - Universal City - Cahuenga Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles - Universal City - Cahuenga Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Clarion Inn Los Angeles/Universal City! We are centrally located in the Los Angeles area, a very short distance from the studios and theme parks. For the Hollywood tourist, we are one mile from Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard. You can walk to numerous theaters and event centers. For the sports enthusiast, we are within a few miles of Dodger Stadium and the Staples Center. And, for the shopper, we are close to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to make your stay perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.