My husband and I just returned from a wonderful, relaxing stay at Stevenswood. After he had a very good massage at the Indigo Eco-Spa, we had a light dinner in our room. The food was wonderful and just the right amount! Breakfast was delicious, too.
We were treated warmly by the staff members we encountered. They were very anxious to make us feel special. We took advantage of the wine tasting bar while our room was made ready...we did arrive earlier than the stated check in time, which did not seem to be a problem for the staff. Both owners, Seth and Michael were very friendly. I cannot imagine anyone at Stevenswood being rude to a guest.
- Also Known As:
- Stevenswood Resort And Hotel
- Stevenswood Resort And Hotel Little River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual & refined elegance along the Mendocino Coast. The premier spa resort destination in the region with luxury full service spa, 4 diamond restaurant and all suite 5 star lodging. Situated on expansive manicured grounds, surrounded by ocean meadows, 2400 acre parklands and canyons in a forest by the sea. Just two minutes South of the popular Mendocino Village, yet tranquil, quiet and relaxing. Full service welcome desk, on staff concierge, turn-down service, complimentary 5 star breakfast, wood-burning fireplaces, espresso machines in suites and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stevenswood Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.