I had to stay somewhere while moving from OC, California to Vegas, and while my house was closing escrow. I decided on Staybridge, it was close by and they had a pet friendly room! They have complimentary breakfast: it is pretty stocked up, and really good. At the wee hours, they will have a breakfast to go bag ready for guests to grab and go to work. They also offered dinner!!! yes, dinner was included every night of my stay, the best part, drinks like beer and wine was also included. My room was large, nice, quiet and clean. It had a fridge and kitchen area. The service: the friendliest staff I have ever seen in a hotel. From Chloe at the front desk to the help at the breakfast bar, to the cleaning staff, I give them an A. I was pleasantly surprise on my first day, when I forgot to buy some water, I called the front desk and ask how much for the bottle on the table, in my room, and he responded it is free, courtesy of the hotel!!! it is usually $2.50 at most hotel, if not more. In case you are hungry at night, or did not get a chance to eat, or you checked in later than dinner time, there is a vending machine at the front desk with some snacks. There was no more room in the breakfast area one morning, I went outside and sat by the fountain. It was actually pretty relaxing. It was overlooking the barbecue area and the pool. So, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone travelling the area of the Spectrum, Mission Viejo and Foothill Ranch. a little out of the way from the 5Fwy, but close to the 241/261 toll road. A little pricey but well worth it, compare to what you get for your money, in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest Hotel Lake Forest
- Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Lake Forest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest is conveniently located near the Irvine Spectrum, Foothill Ranch/Lake Forest, Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita business communities. The hotel is easily accessible to Highways 5 & 405, and toll road 241, and just 14 miles from the Santa Ana / Orange County John Wayne Airport.The Staybridge Suites is situated within walking distance to the Towne Centre shopping area and close to companies such as Wonderware, Panasonic, Western Digital, Oakley, Wet Seal, Del Taco and Saddleback Church.Nearby attractions also include Irvine Spectrum Entertainment Center with a variety of restaurants, bars, specialty shops and movie theaters. Verizon Amphitheater, Wild Rivers Amusement Park, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and South Coast Plaza are also minutes away. Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm are within 20 miles. The hotel is an easy day trip to many areas of Los Angeles and San Diego.The Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest features 128 spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens and many amenities. Complimentary hot breakfast, evening Sundowner Reception social hour and high speed wireless Internet access are just some of the wonderful amenities we proudly provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.