This small spa-hotel was a great place to stay in Desert Hot Springs. It felt luxurious without losing a very comfortable, casual air. The room we stayed in opened up onto the pool and hot tub, which were filled with the local mineral water. This patio area also provided a beautiful view of Mount San Jacinto as you relaxed in the water. The room was large, with a spacious bathroom that included a jetted tub that you could also fill with mineral water. Continental breakfast was decent and there was an eclectic choice of DVD's you could borrow and watch in the room. Spa services needed to be arranged ahead of time, as they have personnel come in for treatments. It was very quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Monte Hot Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Bella Monte Hot Springs Hotel
- Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on the quieter side of Palm Springs.. Immerse yourself in our healing natural hot mineral waters and find yourself in a state of luxurious relaxation with our elegant guest rooms, renewing spa treatments, and friendly service. Restore in our hot mineral water pools, enjoy a blissful massage in our spa or just retire to your private room with its own spa bathtub and pure natural hot springs mineral water pulled fresh from our own well.Nestled on the Desert Hot Springs side of the Morongo Aquifer, Bella Monte enjoys its famous breathtaking views of San Jacinto Mountain and all of the Coachella Valley, with exclusive access to the ancient healing mineral waters reaching temperatures of 180 degrees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.