Not sure if I'd really call this place a resort, but definitely an okay hotel!
Just off the main drag in Tusayan ... directly behind some other hotels. The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. Slept well after a long day at the canyon.
Parking was scarse as buses were taking up multiple car spaces!!
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.