This was second trip to Sedona but first time staying at Enchantment Resort. I loved the resort. The location cant be beat. It is beautiful. The casitas are very nice. The beds are comfy. We had a great view from our balcony. The food is very good. We ate many meals there and were not disappointed. We hiked twice from the resort. We took a helicopter ride over the canyons. We drove to the grand canyon and we went to the artist town of Jerome. We were always happy to return to the resort! Most of the spa is very nice but the treatment rooms could use an update. I thought the spa services were over priced for what i got. To be honest it was one of the worest massages I ever had. (I love massages and have never compained about one. I still tipped her very well). My freind was not impressed with her massage either. Hopefully you have better luck. The service was great. The staff was very nice. We only had one issue with staff. We came back from a hike and asked for bottle of water and got some stupid comment. We got bottle water in room everyday so we did not see problem with asking for water at lobby area. We spent lots of money there all week and thought it was rude to bother us about water. Oh well! Only other issue we had was the drinks. We drank margaritas. Some were good and some were not. Very unpredictable. We spent 6 nights there and that is all i can say bad about the place. Everything else was great. I would stay there again. I have already told many of my friends to go there. Some of them have already made plans.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This much-beloved resort, close to the art galleries of Sedona, is beautifully sited on 70 acres in Boynton Canyon, a scenic box canyon in the midst of red rock country. Your room key unlocks the gate to the Secret Mountain Wilderness and the 2.5 mile Boynton Canyon Trail, enveloped by the Coconino National Forest. Hiking, mountain biking, tennis, swimming and a Native American program are some of the many activities offered daily.All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have kiva fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. Departures magazine noted our new signature restaurant, Che-Ah-Chi, as having one of the most “stunning hotel dining room views” with floor- to-ceiling windows and wraparound patios overlooking the canyon and forest.Don’t miss a treatment or two at our world-class Mii amo spa, twice voted best destination spa in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.