From the second we got into Talkeetna we felt welcomed! We arrived late (11:30pm) to Denali Firesides Cabins Friday night July 22nd, 2011 and was greeted by a wonderful note saying sorry we missed you but your cabin is open, enjoy! Don and Mavis are wonderful hosts/owners! The cabins, and landscaping were beautiful! Perfect location to downtown Talkeetna with just a short walking distance that goes past a delicious Ice cream shop!! I would recommend Denali Fireside cabins to anyone! Cannot wait to visit again! Thanks again!!
- Also Known As:
- Denali Fireside Cabins And Suites
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel Talkeetna
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel
- Denali Fireside Cabins & Suites Talkeetna, Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denali Fireside is a new facility in Talkeetna offering suites or cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. Features include pillow top king and queen beds, kitchenettes (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee brewer, bar sink) gas fireplaces, satellite HDTVs, wireless internet and private covered deckswith log gliders. The structures are log/frame and the interiors are decorated in Alaskana decor, including cozy hand sewn quilts. New for 2010 - Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" located on 5 acres beside a small spring-fed pond, 3 miles from our lodge in Talkeetna. ... more less