We chose this hotel based on location (near family) and a pet-friendly policy ($50 fee). It's a budget minded hotel ($94) so our expectations where limited, and we were pleased with our stay. Pluses were a well lit parking area, designated (third) floor for pets, frig and ironing board in the room. Minuses were a hard bed, gently worn interior and very small bathroom. Pool area was nice for a small hotel. Staff was pleasant in our limited encounters and we did not try the breakfast during our stay. If you're looking for something really nice, the Marriott Grand is a few miles away with all the bells and whistles. This is a good enough two star hotel, and if we travel with our dog again, we'll brave the hard bed and stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Fairhope Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Fairhope Hotel Fairhope
- Holiday Inn Fairhope
- Fairhope Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Fairhope-Point Clear Hotel is a newly renovated hotel located in quaint, historic Fairhope just minutes from Mobile, Gulf Shores and Foley. We are the perfect location for golf, shopping, water recreation and business travel. All of our interior rooms are equipped with refrigerators and are non-smoking. A deluxe Continental breakfast is served every morning. Our outdoor heated pool is open year-round. Golf packages and special group rates are available. Visit Fairhope, AL and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Fairhope reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.