I attended a conference at the ATT/McCombs conference center. I've stayed at this hotel 5 or 6 times. Pretty consistent. The rooms are clean and for the most part large. Good work spaces, including a real desk chair. But, otherwise, these are pretty spartan. Usually my room has had a single comfortable chair, although twice it has had non working reading lights next to it. The bathrooms are small, but clean and utilitarian. The shower is wonderful, with a Speakman shower head that has a full force spray. The Carillon restaurant in the evenings is absolutely wonderful. Often you almost eat alone. But the food is innovative and wonderfully prepared. I probably wouldn't stay here if I wasn't going to a conference or a UT centric event, because it just doesn't have that much character, and the staff, though friendly doesn't really deliver four or five star service. But, if you are doing either of those, then this is one of the better conference experiences in the US.
- Also Known As:
- At&t Executive Education Hotel
- At&t Executive Education Hotel Austin
- At And t Executive Education And Conference Center
- At t Executive Education Hotel
- AT&T Executive Education And Conference Center Austin, Texas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.