I have been traveling to KL every month for 5 years and I have never changed my hotel - Ritz Carlton is the best for a business traveller or even if you are on a holiday. It is the most personalized service I have ever seen in any hotel across the world Right from the reception, concierge, restaurant staff and the lobby lounge staff - everybody bends backwards to make you feel comfortable. The rooms are very spacious and have all the bells and whistle one needs - flat screen TV, DVD player, really fast internet, ipod docking station and best of all a butler to take care of all your personal needs. The rooms look out towards the klang valley on one side and the KL city on the other. The breakfast spread at Cesar is fabulous. Must try the black truffle omlette and their freshly baked croissants. The pool is slightly small, but allows you a decent lap. For a relaxing evening hang out at the lobby lounge. They have a fabulous array of single malts and fine teas. The dinner menu is not that expansive, the standard mix of all cuisines if available.
The concierge desk guys are great - ask for a restaurant booking or tourist advise and its all done. No need for reminders and all that!
I do mean it when I say it is one of the best hotels, in terms of service and comfort.
Most important - location. The hotel is walking distance to the bustling bukit bin tang, 1 minute away from the Pavilion mall. You are right in the middle of all the action in the city
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Kuala Lumpur
- Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ritz-Carlton
- Kuala Lumpur Ritz
- Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur features full butler service for all 365 guest rooms and suites. Named "Best Business Hotel" in Malaysia by Business Asia and CNBC, "Best Business Hotel in Kuala Lumpur" by Travel + Leisure, and ranked among the best in the world by Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List, the hotel re-defines Malaysian 5-star hospitality. Services and facilities include Li Yen, an award-winning Cantonese restaurant, The Lobby Lounge serving international and local favorites, Carlton Gourmet, serving fresh deli specialties, and Cesar's, a luxe-elegant breakfast retreat. With an award-winning tropical "Spa Village" and 24-hour fitness centre, a 30,000 square foot, 3-level wifi-enabled conference center, and a full-service business centre, all connected to the exclusive Starhill Gallery, The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur is the ideal destination for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.