All three of the various rooms I was changed to had live bed bugs. I ended up checking out and staying next door instead. They gave me a RM20 discount, no full refund. Otherwise, the sheets were stained, the in-room wifi worked well, and the rooms overlooking the street weren't that noisy.
- Also Known As:
- d`Oriental Inn, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- d`Oriental Inn, Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D'Oriental Inn, Chinatown KL, 85 spaciously built and furnished rooms with complimentary wi-fi connections. All rooms are fully equip with individual control air condition system, IDD telephone facility, color TV, WIFI connection to all rooms, laundry services and tour counter offering city and country tours are readily available for our guest. The Standard room at the D’Oriental Inn Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia comes with a choice of queen size bed and twin bed for the superior room is consist of one king size bed with the same basic standard amenities, these rooms are more comfortable and convenient for those traveling in a group. The price of the rooms at the D’Oriental Inn Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is affordable and guest can experience the life in the China Town of Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, HostelBookers, Otel and Tingo so you can book your D'Oriental Inn, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.