This is a bit late review . After internet research , we booked this resort via tour operator mainly for its location, 45 minutes by speed boat from the Male airport, stayed there 6 days in January 2011. The island is small and lovely , takes app.10 minutes to walk bare foot around it. We took the standard room and it looks exactly as presented on the club's official website. Service and cleanness was very, very good. There was a variety of food and if one is not particularly demanding it is good. The island is very quiet . Beautiful dense green "tunnel" between the room and the white sand beach of app. 10-15 m. The beach is very narrow , all around , but well equipped with sun beds and towels. Lots of birds in the trees ..lots of small and big fish in the shallow see. You can enjoy snorkeling for hours. Air and sea temperatures were very pleasant -no tropical heats , the sea very calm during the day. Excellent massage therapy available in the Spa.
At that time the internet room was under construction ! Had no access to internet! Everything else was very good for the money and we had a lovely vacation .
What we did not enjoy at all was speed boat travel in both directions (late night, early morning ) on the ROUGH sea ! The guys ride the boat in 45 minutes across very high waves and when the boat hits the wave it shakes all your bones !
- Also Known As:
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi Hotel
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi Hotel South Male Atoll
- Adaaran Hotel Rannalhi
- Adaaran Hotel South Male Atoll
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi Maldives/South Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rannalhi was a favourite transit destination for islanders, being the final fresh-water landfall on the journey south from Khaafu Atoll in the Maldives. Known as ‘the measure of gold’ (ran means gold, nalhi is a unit of measure) for its beauty and fertility, Rannalhi island is now home to an all-action fun resort where good times and friendship make for unforgettable tropical holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Adaaran Club Rannalhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.