The Hotel , Staff , location Was amazing. We reached on 22nd Feb 2012 and Checked out on 26th Feb 2012. Before our stay we had been Communicating via email with Ben (Duty Manager) On Arrival at the hotel Ben had taken special care of us by offering us a Welcome Drink Upgrading us to the Pool side room (which was amazing ). Most Important Things since we had only 4days and we wanted to do Scubba diving and visit Phiphi Island and do as many activiteis we could. On arrival Ben had made sure that he has all the details of the activities with detail information and help us decided and book the same. The best part was the companies that he choose for us on going for the tours we realized is really good and better than the others with timing , pricing , places to see etc..
Positivists : 1. Saff Specially Ben and Nick ( the Restaurant Manager Made sure that our stay was More than Comfortable.
Communication skills based on previous reviews we were worried but we had no problem of that as yes there definitely is some communication Issues with Most of the staff but the duty managers all speak very good English and are always there to help and as far as the rest of the staff they too make sincere effort to understand and with body language and English combined you will definitely not have a problem.
The Swimming pool is outstanding and the bar staff at the swimming pool excellent.
Location : would give it best as the main street Bangla road just 5 min by tuk tuk and 15 min walk. What we liked most about the location was that Bangla road is extremely energetic almost the entire night so once you decided to go back to the hotel one would need quite and peace this location was exactly that .
Negatives : The only bad part of the hotel considering their standard should have had a steam , sauna room and may be need a few more restaurants. But other than that we would definitely stay there again and Would Congratulate the staff ( Ben / Nick ) plus the others for making our stay a memorable experience. - Prashant ( India)
For anybody who is veg they can make a good meal for youll veg pasta , thai curry at the hotel (NICK actully went out of his way to prepare Veg Meal for 2 of my friends who were Veg ) and for non veg guys no problem :-)
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel
- B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection Patong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.