Our family spent one week here and we adored every minute of our peaceful surroundings. The spa treatments were wonderful. The staff were wonderful. Our driver Made was more than wonderful. The only negative point for us, was seeing 2 snakes at our villa whilst we were in the outside living area and 1 snake near the spa. Of course the villas are in the middle of the forest though so I suppose it is to be expected and not the hotels fault. I am just mentioning it for those who have a problem with snakes in general! Otherwise I couldn't really fault this establishment. It is definitely a lovely place to spend time in whilst in Ubud ;o)) Also the breakfast is lovely and the views are breathtaking!
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I would like to introduce the newest villa resort in Ubud, Chapung se Bali is not your usual Balinese –style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush resort that is inspiring and international. With an impressive collection of retro classic furniture and the villas it self feel modern and sleek, while still making the best use of the land on which they sit. The property covers almost two hectares of untouched landscape that extends down to the banks of the river Wos. Accessed by a meandering path of stone steps, the river is a continuous flow of mountain fresh water with extraordinary properties to nurture body, mind and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, AsiaRooms, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.