I was there for 3 nights with my family of 6. The driver picked us up from the airport promptly and the journey was about 1 hour. The van that picked us up was a little too small and we 4 of us had to squeeze on the back seat with 1 other at the back of the van with our luggages.
I loved that the rooms faced the paid fields, amazing view.
1) Owner, Dewa and his wife & staff were all very friendly, helpful. always smiling and warm
2) Breakfast was good, "jaffles" - sandwich with eggs, cheese & tomatoes, pancakes with bananas and grated coconut and scrambled egg sandwich. It seems there are 5 choices which are different daily, but we only stayed 3 nights, so only tried 3 different varieties.
Free flow of coffee and tea.
3) They arranged the White water Rafting at 250,000rph with Sari Profit, ask for Blink, he is an amazing "captain" on the raft.
4) Rooms are clean, but I suspect the bedsheets were a little dusty.
5) Loved the sound of the nature, crickets, roosters, etc.
6) Dewa and his wife cooked us a home-cooked meal. Arrange with them a day ahead. MUST try the "Ayam Tutu", the best slow cooked spiced tender chicken I have tasted!. The satay lilit was also very good. But remember to order according to the number of pax. They made us 2 chickens (it was sufficient) but they ordered 100 sticks of satay for 6 of us, too much leftovers.
7) We stayed upstairs, overlooking the paid fields & my room faced a giant yellow frangipani which was lovely.
8) Enjoyed watching the daily lives of the local.
1) Lots of ants crawling on you in the night.
2) Wall are very very very thin, made from weaved bamboo sheets. You can hear every single thing that is happening in the next room, even from their toilets!! I had to have my music switched on aloud every time when i am in the toilet.
3) I wouldn't recommend for honeymooners!
4) Shower pressure was very low.
5) Room was very dim
6) Sometimes, there aren't' anyone around the reception area & you have to go looking for them. 6 families live around the family compound.
They didn't ask for any deposits before arrival, which made me worry & i kept reconfirming with Dewa 1 week and the day before arrival. But all is good, paid for rooms upon check-out.
Great service and friendly staff.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC