I booked at mercure Sanur for 2 nights via Accor website. Check in very smooth and the reception staff very helpfull.
The first problem when I entered the room, the floor not clean and there's a rubbish at garbage at bath room. The room already worn.
After I complain, they offered to clean up the room but I want to change to another room, after I move, the pillow was very stink, i had to complain again.
I decided to stay only 1 night, but the reception said can't, because I booked online from accor web. After I complained to the manager on duty, he offered to upgrade the room to deluxe room.
The next day at the room, the aircon was leaked, they said will sent the technician to fix it but untill afternoon, waiting for 2,5 hours, they didn't fixed yet.
So, I decided to check out at that time. I moved to all seasons denpasar, with half rate from mercure sanur, but had a very good room. No complain.
It's just ordinary beach, nothing special. If you like beach, better stay at nusa dua, jimbaran or
Don't try to book this hotel if you want your holiday will be trouble.
With the same price or higher better to book at Novotel Nusa Dua or Novotel Benoa.
I will never stay at this hotel, and never recommend to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, AsiaRooms, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.