It's almost worth staying here just for the beer cafe! -try the mussels or brunch on Friday! The service elsewhere is only ok. Location isn't quite airport or town centre. Rooms are fine and if you are lucky enough to get a good view then it's great (I wasn't but my colleague did). As mentioned by others the concierge needs some work. Overall ok hotel but great bar!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel Dubai
- Intercontinental Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by a graceful sailboat, InterContinental Dubai Festival City stands tall amid the business and shopping districts. The hotel is home to 6 dynamic bars and restaurants, including the award-winning Reflets par Pierre Gagnaire, has wifi throughout rooms and public areas and its own 18-hole championship golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Dubai Festival City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.