My wife and I stayed at the resort late last year and I would definately recommend the hotel ( most of the concerns I'd read related to the dated decor, it is one of the older hotels in the area so to be expected but the current facelift should resolve those problems ). The location is great if you want to chill at the beach or party at Barasti, if you want to sightsee there are shuttle buses to the major Malls or plenty of taxis on call.
We stayed on the Club Floor in a corner suite and the attention to detail by the staff was excellent, if I could single out one individual who typified the attitude of the staff it would be Charm, she was so attentive and professional she made our stay an absolute pleasure.
We hope to return at a later date and look forward to seeing the hotel following the renovations, will be watching for the relaunch.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort
- Mina Seyahi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly re-opened following a 10-month refurbishment, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina offers a luxurious getaway on Dubai’s famous Jumeirah Beach. Boasting 1200 metres of private beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi features several swimming pools, tennis courts and a gym. Le Meridien newly designed rooms offer a classic decor and are equipped with complimentary internet access, individually controlled air conditioning, satellite channels, an in-room safe, and a choice of panoramic views over the Arabian Sea or the buzzing city of Dubai. Among the services offered on the resort, a wide range of outdoor activities are featured, including a water sports centre, our Fitness Centre Club Mina, and younger guests can enjoy the Penguin Club which offers an activity programme, beach games as well as 2 separate kids’ pools. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi offers two distinctive new restaurant concepts, two bars and one lounge for a stimulating gourmet dining and drinking experience. Enjoy Barasti Beach Bar and explore a selection of cocktails, wines and spirits overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Latest Recipe draws on great dishes created internationally with innovative fare as well as comfort food re-imagined. Whatatsumi offers a relaxed Japanese atmosphere for your evening meal, while Latitude in the lobby offers perfect coffee drinks and snacks throughout the day. Located on the pristine shoreline of Jumeirah Beach this prime location is just a 10 minute drive away from world-famous Emirates Golf Club. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is also in close proximity to various malls as well as the Marina walk and JBR where many favored restaurants and bars can be found. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi offers concierge services and an airport transfer service can be arranged at an additional fee upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.