I've stayed in several hotels in Managua, I prefer this one. Its location allows you to safely visit the mall on foot and therefore allows you to do some shopping and get a fast bite to eat with out having to use a taxi. There are also many other dining options near by so you can get something other than hotel food. Rooms are nice, just as at most central american Intercon. Nice toiletries, comfortable beds and a decent sized bathroom. The staff is firendly and the cleaning service is great. they always make you room feel clean and tidy. I would recommend this hotel to all travelers, but especially business travelers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel Managua
- Intercontinental Managua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE PLACE TO BE. Enjoy an urban oasis at this award-winning, luxury hotel in Managua, Nicaragua. Ideally placed in the center of the entertainment and business district, adjacent to the country's largest shopping mall featuring more than 120 stores. Indulge yourself at Factory Streak & Lobster, enjoy a trendy ambience at NAU lounge bar or unwind in the tranquil surrounding at our terrace next to the pool and exotic gardens. Explore the city, visit Managua's famous Cathedral and its historic downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Real Metrocentro Managua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.