Expecting a much nicer place considering this is supposed to be 5 star and has a 5 star price. But this hotel is more along the lines of 2-3 stars at the very best. Dont expect much and you wont be disappointed. Restaurants over-priced. Gym not very good. Other than the security being very good and the location excellent in downtown, there is nothing left to say.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.