My friend and I stayed at Riad Dar Eliane for 3 nights after 3 nights in Essaouira. We were met at the Supratours bus station by Rachid who had a taxi waiting to whisk us off to the Riad.You walk down small street to get to the riad, but when you step inside the idyllic surroundings of the riad it is like a different world, gone is the heat and craziness of Marrakech. Our room was beautifully decorated in true Moroccan style, and it had air con, phew! The staff were very friendly and always on hand asking if there was anything they could do, the owner John has an amazing team here and they are obviously very happy to be running his riad for him. They all keep themselves very busy keeping the place comfortable, clean and tidy.The riad is in fantastic location, on the doorstep of the souks about a 10 minute walk, through interesting streets with amazing shops to browse, to get to the Jamaa el Fnaa. Breakfast was ready and waiting every morning, with a selection of breads, jams, crepes and mint tea or coffee which really sets you up for the day. We stayed in for dinner one night to sample the chefs Nisha’s amazing lamb tagine, it was rich, tasty, and tender and we didn't want it to end, she really is a truly amazing cook.Absolutely charming riad and we would highly recommend this Riad to anyone travelling to Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.