This is a wonderful hotel for great food, relaxing pools and beautiful grounds, plus stunning beachfront strolls. The rooms are comfortable (if a bit small) and every single meal I had was fabulous. The spa is OK but not amazing, however, spending time on the beach in one of the daybeds and then going to the pool for a swim and having fresh grilled fish poolside, or in the sunken tables by the beach is very very close to heaven.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Agadir Royal Bay Hotel Agadir
- Sofitel Agadir
- Sofitel Agadir Royal Bay Hotel
- Agadir Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right along the ocean's sandy beach, in the lush Palm Bay, Sofitel Agadir is a genuine treasure, an oasis of peace and luxury just 10 minutes from downtown and 25 km from the international airport. This spectacular 5-star hotel combines refined, contemporary elements with exotic Kasbah-style architecture. The wrought iron accents compliment the colorful fabrics and elegant fountains throughout. Year-round sun and impeccable service add to the pleasures of water sports, golf and tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Splendia, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Agadir Royal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.