In writing this review I am comparing this hotel to others at its price point-not all hotels in general. This hotel is very new and has very boutique like and modern touches. The rooms are huge as are the bathrooms. The showers are very large and nice. The breakfast which is includes is also very good and had a wide variety of items like pancakes, bacon, eggs, bagels, yogurt and a lot more.
My only complaint about this hotel is that it can be noisy. We stayed for two nights and on the first night a group of high schoolers was on our floor. We could hear their conversations, door slamming and so forth. The second night we had someone in the room next to us and we could hear every word on their television and it did not appear to be set that loud.
Otherwise it is a great facility and I would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel Augusta
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us welcome you to the brand new Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel just off of I-20 and Washington Road near downtown Augusta. Whether visiting for business or leisure our hospitality is appealing. Our Augusta hotel offers relaxing rooms featuring stylish decor & amenities, including wired/wireless HSIA, 32 inch HDTV & plush triple sheeted bedding. Our Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Augusta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.