We've been to Belize twice and both times stayed at caribbean villas.We were there in 09 for our daughter's wedding which they handeled beautifully! the dock was all decorated with palm leaves.. We really love it!! We just had to come back.. We found the staff friendly and completely honest. we were accidently overcharged once for lunch and the next day our meal was free. we had wondered but thought we had misunderstood and didn't ask.
The staff were especially helpful we were able to arrange a tour with just us and our guide and it wasn't any more expensive. we went with the suggested guide for fishing,"Tony's" and had a blast,
We especially liked how small this resort is, there aren't a million kids running around nor is there a lot of loud partying. People having fun, sure, plenty of fun going on in San Pedro. Clean comfy and a fridge and coffee pot in the room. Good breakfast too.. Very pretty, the beach wasn't perfect but we snorkeled off the end of the dock and swam there. It's so clear its like swimming/snorkeling in an aquarium, only better.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Caribbean San Pedro
- Caribbean Villas Hotel Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Villas Hotel on Ambergris Caye has luxury suites/rooms with Caribbean views, beautiful grounds, a large sandy beach all within sight of the reef. Whether you want a romantic vacation or a getaway from the crowds, a spell of renewal or a stepping stone to adventure, we can cater to your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Villas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.