We loved our stay Easy beach walk to town. Rained for first three days of our stay. Room was dry and cozy. Beach bar dropped their wind screens and happy hour was still happy. Great BBQ at Robin's Kitchen accross the street and 1/2 block left. Tip - go early and arrange to have it ready later. Snorkle tours picked us up right at the Mata Rocks dock. Lots of reasonabley pirced taxis were decidedly less expensive and more convenient than caring for a rented golf cart. The free bicyle offer was nice; I took awhile to recover from my bumpy cobblestone street ride.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Hotel
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.