We only spent one night here before we took the ferry to the North Island the next day.
The room was spacious with modern furniture, the bed comfortable and the balcony had a nice view over the harbour. The kitchenette was fully equipped so you could cook if you wanted but we didn't use that. The fridge came in handy though as we could store all our breakfast stuff in there. The motel also has a guest laundry and the staff was really nice and helpful.
The town is not very big so you can walk everywhere. It is only about five minutes drive to the ferry terminal.
Would definately stay here again and recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Motel Picton Hotel
- Harbour View Motel Picton Hotel Picton
- Harbour View Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique studio accommodation in the heart of Picton with stunning views of Picton Harbour, the marina and surrounding landscape. Your Hosts Kim & Ian 30 Waikawa Road, Picton ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Harbour View Motel Picton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.