We stayed for one night with friends on 31st March this year. The room was a good size and nicely furnished. My friends were supposed to have twin room but were given double room. When we brought the error to their notice they changed them immediately to suite with twin beds, a balcony and a large lounge with no extra charge. Food was good from dinner to buffet breakfast. Large open plan lounge which was great to relax in and watch the world go by. Near to Dart train service to Dublin. Coastline was nearby with a number of small quaint villages.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Castle Killiney
- Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin Killiney, County Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin is the epitome of the elegance and charm of the south Dublin coast. The only hotel located in the fashionable suburbs of Killiney and Dalkey, overlooking Dublin Bay. Fitzpatrick Castle is only 9 miles/20 minutes from downtown Dublin. Luxurious bedrooms and suites decorated in the traditional castle style are also renovated to the highest spec with ISDN lines and in-house entertainment system in all rooms. Wireless broadband Internet access is available in most public areas of hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Olotels, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.