If you come to Madonna for skiing then this hotel is well located near the lifts. But otherwise I would say it is rather average kind of place that is not cheap. The rooms are quite small with standard furnishings and kitchen fittings. There is a funny, not very pleasant smell, in the rooms. Wi-Fi is only available at the reception and this only for a special fee. Even cleaners are more pleasant and smile or say hello to you more than staff at the reception. So if you like places where receptionists are willing to help you with a smile this is not it.
- Also Known As:
- Ambiez Residencehotel Hotel
- Ambiez Residencehotel Hotel Madonna Di Campiglio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence-hotel Ambiez lies in a top position for ski and mountain lovers. In winter it is only 100m far from the lifts and nearly 10m from the slope for a no car holiday (one car park per apartment always included). In summer easy walks start just behind the residence, for more difficoult ones you can even take advantage of the lift leading you into the hearth of the Brenta Dolomites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Ambiez Residencehotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.