We only stayed one night however we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
We had a family room which included a separate room for our daughter.as well as a really spacious room which included a really nice big tv, a cd player and a sofa as well as a kingsize bed. There was also an outside seating area on the balcony.
The farm has a small play area, table tennis and pool tables. There are also a couple of friendly goats who like to be petted.
The breakfast in the morning was lovely and it was huge!
The owners are really friendly and helpful and they put us up packed lunches at very short notice.
- Also Known As:
- Barker Stakes Farm Hotel Pickering
- Barker Stakes Farm Hotel
- Barker Stakes Farm Pickering, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet haven of North Yorkshire our 4* 18th century farmhouse is set in 18 acres on the banks of Pickering Beck. Our en suite rooms are on the ground floor situated around a courtyard and a delicious Yorkshire breakfast is served in our conservatory. We have plenty of off street parking gardens and even fly fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Barker Stakes Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.