Kaiser 23 is an excellent hotel and guesthouse.
It's a great price and you get more than what you pay, it's in an excellent location easy to get to from the airport and is right by a tram and metro stop. It's also only a block away from one of the main train and bus stations that have buses that leave every half hour for the airport. I would reccommend taking the bus over the CTA train, it takes longer but it is much cheaper at about 7 euro.
The staff was very friendly and the hotel was spotless. I thought I wouldn't like having to share showers, but they were incredibly clean and spacious and were never crowded or full. The rooms were also very spacious and the beds were large and comfy.
My favorite part of this hotel was the amazing breakfast, they have excellent coffee options, breads, salamis, cheeses, fruit, yogurt, and juices! The shopping around the hotel is amazing as well and very easy to walk to in just a few minutes and then you have miles of shopping on either sides of the road.
I would definitely stay here again, the wifi doesn't work on all floors but there is a nice relaxing lobby where you can grab and beer and check your email. I loved everything about this place!
- Also Known As:
- Kaiser23 Ho(s)Tel & Guesthouse Hotel Vienna
- Kaiser23 Ho(s)Tel & Guesthouse Hotel
- Kaiser23 Ho(s)Tel And Guesthouse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Ho(s)tel & Guesthouse Kaiser 23" - a low priced but stylish urban accommodation in the middle of the 7th district, where ancient and modern times merge. Step in, and find out – "experience Vienna!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Kaiser 23 Ho(s)tel & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.