Stayed earlier this year reading some of the reviews I thought I should even out the reviews.have never reviewed a hotel before but always choose the hotel by reading before I book.i can only comment on my stay which was very below average and not the five out of five and constant referencing to the very average low pressured shower.if the large tv is your thing don't expect many English speaking channels 2 or 3 and the picture is very grainy.also the plugging of the website with 5% off and wonderful staff.we hardly ever saw the staff as they werent there on many occasions so you had to wait until they turned up if you had any issues With the noise or cleanliness of the room like we had to put up with.I would class this as a very nice hotel and I hope that this true review helps other people.
- Also Known As:
- Al Viminale Street Deluxe Hotel Rome
- Al Viminale Street Deluxe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant facility, which faces onto the prestigious Opera house, is located within a residence dating back to the Eighteen hundreds and rewards its guests with an unforgettable atmosphere. Hospitality, courtesy and charm are the predominant features of a romantic and pleasant stay in the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Nozio Netplan srl, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Al Viminale Hill Inn & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.