Absolutely loved it, the room was overlooking the beach and although it wasn't a massive room it was ample enough with plenty of room and a fridge( which was a plus) spotlessly clean throughout the hotel, the staff were friendly and helpful the food and the dining facilities were pretty good and as for the price of a drink it was very reasonable and among the best i've come across in hotels anywhere.
Although the hotel is away from the centre the transport was excellent and the bus stop was a few hundred yards away and the busses ran very frequently to the centre of Benidorm, although if you walked down to the beach it was a lovely walk to the centre( just a bit of advice to the infirm, the hotel is situated up quite a steep hill).
Both my wife and myself would stay there again and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
As for Benidorm itself we were pleasantly surprised to find that in the old town there are Tapas bars galore and excellent Spanish food, we had a good wander up and down the maze of back streets and kept on finding fabulous little places hidden away where the vino and brandy was really good and although you wouldn't go to Benidorm on a culture trip(if you want that then go to Madrid and Valencia etc.) its a great place out of season for a long break and the weather is usually very good.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Torre Dorada Hotel
- Servigroup Torre Dorada Hotel Benidorm
- Torre Dorada Benidorm
- Torre Dorada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 m. from Benidorm's Poniente Beach, in a quiet residential area.Privileged views to sea, mountain and the Terra Mítica theme park.Facilities and services:Hotel recommended for families.Large swimming pool for adults and another one for children, sun terrace equipped with sunbeds and parasols. Garden area, bar-terrace and children’s playground. Delfi children’s club (high season) with its own mascot, workshops and activities. Elegant bar-lounge overlooking the pool area. Games room.New Servigroup boutique with souvenirs, gifts and accessories.For the youngest members of the family (in high season), the hotel has a miniclub with blackboards, desks, paintings, handicraft workshops, music and children’s films, all supervised by qualified staff.Entertainment programme in high season and live music at night.Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outoor areas.Internet connection at reception (supplement).Hotel-owned covered/outdoor parking spaces (supplement): 134.Rooms:243 rooms with superb views: air conditioning, heating, full bathroom, balcony, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV, mini fridge, safe (supplement) and electronic safety locks.The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.Restaurant:Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Special celiac menu available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Servigroup Torre Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.