Just back from our holiday after staying in this hotel and frankly, after quite a bit of travel around the globe, this has been pretty awful experience. Having a 1 year old baby, we had requested for a kettle in our room. They refused to provide one and gave us a couple of kettle of luke warm water (which was added to our bill later). After trying to reason it out with the reception and room service, they said it is not there problem and they do not have any spare.
Breakfast was good, but the replenishment was slow. Also, on the first night, when our baby woke up and cried for 10 mins, we had a moron next room, who started banging the wall wildly. When we complained to the reception, their answer was Hotel will not get involved, as he is also a guest like us !!!!
Situated in a sort of run down industrial area, with no active help and guidance, I thought it was joke for this hotel to be graded as 4 star..
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Condal Mar Hotel Barcelona
- Tryp Condal Mar Hotel
- Vincci Hotel Barcelona
- Vincci Hotel Condal Mar
- Vincci Condal Mar
- Hotel Condal Barcelona
- Tryp Condal Mar Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Hotel Condal Mar is one of the most modern hotels in Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Tryp Condal Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.