Reading some other reviews of this hotel, it's hard to believe they went to the same place - perhaps some travellers are just in a bad mood when they get back from their holidays! We found the staff at the hotel were universally friendly, helpful and cheerful - no problems there at all. The room was spacious and well-appointed. The communal areas of the hotel, particularly the entrance, were very impressive - there was a lot of space left free, which made you feel that the hotel wouldn't feel crowded or congested even at busy times. The breakfast buffet was a fantastic set-up for the day, usually leaving us full until the evening. We loved Sevilla, loved the area of Spain and had a great holiday. No complaints at all, and we would love to come back!
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel is a modern, well-lit establishment with 623 rooms and renewed in 2006. It has good access from the centre of Seville, located among the gardens of Heliopolis district and near Maria Luis Park and its main square (Plaza de España). This Sevillian hotel makes it good for the guest to walk around its more than 15,000 m² garden surface, take a relaxing bath in its unique swimming-pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free connection to the Internet or taste a glass of wine in its snack bar.It is the only hotel in Spain that has a whole floor furnished and decorated by prestigious Victorio & Lucchino: 9 luxurious, exclusive suites to enjoy oneself, works of art, oriental furniture, plasma screen TVs, wood and glass baths, sound equipment and private check-in service which help create a deluxe, sophisticated atmosphere. This is a hotel which radiates light, is visitor sensitive, and offers all types of comforts, sophistication and exclusivity. It only takes 10 minutes to get to the hotel from the historical centre of Seville and there is easy access from the AVE (High Speed Train) station and the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Venere, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.