My parents, 14 year old son and i stayed at the Aguamarina on the 11th June for a week and we really enjoyed our holiday there. The staff couldn't be more friendly, the place was very clean with a beautiful lobby. The pool area was adequate although an early rise to get loungers by the pool is needed as the towels start going on around 8am but there is also sun loungers on the roof area which is quiet so if you don't mind not been near the pool there is no problem up there. There is a lovely indoor heated swimming pool which i would advise to try out. We never had dinner at the restaurant as we ate out every night but definitely enjoyed the lunchtime snacks...esp the chicken toasties! The bar was nice if a little dated and not busy in the evening and at night so if its a quiet drink and a chat you want its fine. The apartment was a typical holiday apartment, we had only a one bedroom apartment but there was a pull out couch and a folding bed in the living room but can't complain really as we didn't spend much time in the apartment anyway. The location of the apartments even though was not on the beach front it was only a 3 or 4 minute walk across to it, lots of restaurants nearby and also a mini park with crazy golf, ice hockey tables, table tennis, aracade machines etc... only downside i felt with the Aquamarina was the lack of anything for the older kids, even the addition of a table tennis table or pool table would be good but in saying that there is stuff close by. I would definitely stay at the Aquamarina again.
- Also Known As:
- Ms Aguamarina Apartments Hotel
- Ms Aguamarina Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- MS Aguamarina Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ms ApartHotel Aguamarina is a building of apartments and studios situated in the tranquil and well known area of Bajondillo in the municipality of Torremolinos . Its prominent location next to the best beaches in area, with a great selection of cuisine, beach bars and night life, make MS Aguamarina apartments the best choice to relax and enjoy your holidays. Only 500 meters away from the renowned Calle San Miguel, where you can shop whilst discovering the atmosphere of the Costa del Sol .Apartments MS Aguamarina are equipped with direct phone dial, safe (at additional cost) and satellite dish TV (7 channels, in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian), air conditioning and central heating. All our apartments have terraces (the majority with sea views), American kitchen with microwave and full bathroom. Ask about the supplement for extra beds; for four people in 1 bedroom apartments and for 6 people in 2 bedroom apartments. The studios at MS Aguamarina are equipped with direct phone dial, safe (at additional cost) and satellite dish TV (7 channels, in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian), air conditioning and central heating. American kitchen with a microwave and full bathroom. Ask about the supplement for an additional bed to sleep 3 people. Check in: 14:00Check out: 12:00 CHILDREN AND ADDITIONAL BEDS Children under 2 years of age are freeThe maximum number of additional beds per room is oneThe cot service for minors is to be paid directly in the HotelAdditional beds and cots are available only on request. The Hotel has to confirm availability.No animals allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your MS Aguamarina Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.