we were supposed to stay at the W but due to delay in their opening we were relocated to the Westin.
The service was outstanding. The staff were so polite.
we were very very lucky to be upgraded to one of the suite with a view on les jar dins des tuileries. There are no words to describe the view.. le louvres, les invalids, grand and petit palais, eiffel tower, obelisk... just breathtaking!
I probably wouldn't pay the high price for the room but I would really go back with a view like this!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- The Westin Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Westin Paris
- Paris Westin
- Westin Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Paris. Overlooking the Tuileries Gardens and the Eiffel Tower, The Westin Paris is an idyllic retreat in the midst of the invigorating French capital. Savour the flavours of the City of Lights at le First, restaurant boudoir paris, which gives you a taste of the contemporary. Our Spa, a place to relax, revive and experience complete renewal, the first Six Senses in Paris – Six Senses at rue de Castiglione. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Otel, Priceline, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.