My husband and I spent a week here in early May. The rooms are small as most are in Paris but ours was clean and comfortable with large windows that opened for a cool breeze at night. The staff were fabulous and always welcoming no matter what time you returned. They have a 24 reception which is great and reception staff spoke perfect English. (always a bonus if you have a complicated question to ask) The location is fantastic just round the corner from the Palais Garnier the Louvre and the Galleries Lafayette if you like shopping. Lots of lovely cafes nearbye and the staff are happy to recommend the best ones. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Hotel
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, between the Opera house and the Louvre Musuem, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera is a stylish hotel where the famous Oscar Wilde lived in the late XIXth century.It offers you a refined setting and the cosy comfort of its 28 rooms where everything has been planned for your relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, AvailPro, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.