Stayed here for one night and really glad we did. We would usually stay in some of the more expensive Manchester hotels but the Ibis was absolutely great for the price we paid. Although categorised as 'budget' the standard of service and cleanliness were of a much more expensive and higher star rated hotel.
Clean, decent sized room with nice bathroom.
On booking in we were greated by a very friendly receptionist who welcomed us. Although our room over-looked Portland Street the traffic noise didnt bother us at all and we slept well. The matress and pillows were great.
Location- wise it couldnt be better a few minutes stagger back from the village.
When we visit Manchester we will definitely be staying here again. Cant beat it for the price, service and location.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Manchester City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Manchester City Centre Hotel Manchester
- Ibis Manchester
- Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street Hotel is located in the heart of the city. We are ideally located 5 minutes walk from MICC and 10 minutes from the MEN and Manchester Universities. Close to Piccadilly and Oxford Road stations and easily accessible from the airport by car or public transport. The vibrant surroundings offer a variety of restaurants and nightspots, with Canal Street just 2 minutes away. Book one of our 127 rooms and benefit from use of our bar offering snacks 24 hours plus WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.