Originally booked to stay here for 4 nights but children had such a great time we decided to stay another night. My little girl of 3 totally loved the sand pits and started her day off there every morning. I also havee 2 older boys and i found that the adventure park, pitch and putt, pedolas and games room were enough to keep them busy on site.
plenty of room in and around pitches.
The childrens play park and indoor soft play area were well maintained and very clean. The staff within the soft play area were very pleasant and kept a very close eye. At busy times the number of staff was increased.
Great that the cost per night included electric and showers and i feel that it is not much more expensive than other sites when you tally all the other sites hidden extras.
Facilities were very clean. cleaners constantly in or around shower/toilet block
In general i found that this park had something for everyone. will definately be back next year.
- Also Known As:
- Westport House Camping & Caravan Park Hotel Westport
- Westport House Camping & Caravan Park Hotel
- Westport House Camping And Caravan Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westport House Caravan & Camping Park is a family-run & family-friendly park set in the lush grounds of Westport House beside Westport Quay. You’ll find yourself in a natural environment surrounded by ancient trees with Croagh Patrick and Clew Bay in the background. The camper’s dream! Onsite Facilities: FREE: hot showers, electrics, WiFi, recycling, picnic & washing up areas. Laundry and bar/cafe with live music & food. Free Activities Onsite: Recreation room, tennis*, table tennis*, pitch ‘n’ putt*, fishing, Pirates Den (soft play area) **, playground, sandpit, movie night & teen disco. Additional Activities Onsite• Westport House, an 18th century historic home with tours, exhibitions & tea rooms. • Pirate Adventure Park featuring log flume ride, pirate swinging ship, miniature railway, slippery dip slide, swan pedaloe boats & bouncy castles. • Summer Camp running weekdays in July. • Adventure Activity Centre featuring zorbing, zipwire, archery, laser combat games & clay pigeon shooting, water sports & bike rental. Nearby Activities: 18 hole golf course, deep-sea fishing, pony trekking, restaurants, live music & great pubs, blue-flag beaches, sailing, mountain climbing, cinema, spas and leisure centres. Special Offers ***• Family Campers’ Special: 3 nights camping & Annual Pirate Pass to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park starting at €230 for a family of four (does not include adventure activities). Returning campers will gain a further 15% discount on repeat purchase. • Campers’ Discount: 20% off all tickets to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park tickets all day. • Summer Camp Deals: Exclusive daily rate or 20% discount off weekly participation. A warm welcome awaits you in Westport House Caravan & Camping Park. No commercial vehicles. No pets during July/August.*Activity available from 6pm.** Soft play available between 8pm – 11pm.*** Special offers must be pre-paid upon arrival and are non-refundable. ID required for ticket use. This offer is not available for use in conjunction with any other offer. How to find us:On main Westport/Louisburgh road R335 – 3.2km (2 miles) from Westport. Turn right at Westport Quay. ... more less